Family Medicine Physician
Position: Family Medicine Physician
Organization: Pushmataha Family Medical Center
Opening Date: Early 2014
Established community health center in southeastern Oklahoma seeking full-time family medicine physician. Pushmataha Family Medical Center is moving into a new, state-of-the art building in early 2014 and is looking to expand staff. Located in the gorgeous Kiamichi Mountains, the area is home to many lakes with plenty of outdoor activities. Loan repayment is available (upon approval of National Health Service Corps application. Malpractice coverage is available through the Federal Tort Claims Act.
Annual provider benefits include:
- Social Security
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Health Insurance (Dental and Vision) -paid at 100% for provider.
- Health, Dental, and vision paid at 75% for provider immediate family members.
- Disability, life insurance, pension, state medical license fees, state medical association dues
- Any other association dues that may be beneficial to the organization not to exceed $1000
- $3,000 CME allowance
- 3 Weeks Annual Leave
- 2 Weeks Sick Leave
- 60 hours CME leave
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience. PFMC invites you to visit the health center, the new site and learn more about the program. For more information, please contact Alison Williams at Oklahoma Primary Care Association.
Posted on Thu, November 7, 2013
by Alison Williams