OKPCA's Fiscal Network Group
Join us as OKPCA’s Fiscal Network Group meets on Thursday, July 14, 2011 in OKPCA's Conference Room at 4300 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, 73105.
OKPCA’s Jim Crawford, Certified Health Information Technology Specialist, and Jennifer Damron, Quality Improvement Analyst, will:
• Provide an update on Meaningful Use Stage 1
• Update preparation for 2012 Meaningful Use Demonstration
• Review the requirements of Meaningful Use Stage 2
• Present an overview of the Patient Centered Medical Home and the standards from the National Committee on Quality Assurance
• Review the policies and procedures regarding incentive payments
Immediately following the presentation, participants will engage in a roundtable discussion. Lunch will be provided for the attendees and there is no cost to OKPCA members for participation.
Click here to Register Online or here to download the Registration Form.
Posted on Wed, June 22, 2011
by Karri Hood