Pharmacist - Wetumka
Description: Plans, organizes, controls, and supervises activities in community health center pharmacy according to hospital policies, standards of practice of the profession, and State and Federal laws. Pharmacist will develop the pharmacy program for health center and recommend innovations in practice and function of the pharmacy to administration. Pharmacist will manage pharmacy operations, including hiring and supervising some staff.
- Pharmacy degree (BS or PharmD)
- Current OK license in good standing
- Previous pharmacy management experience
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, make critical decisions, and respond to client concerns
- Ability to work cooperatively with other members of ECOFHC and pharmacy staff
- Must be willing to staff and dispense in work cooperatively with other members of ECOFHC
Facility: ECOFHC is a federally qualified community health center located in eastern Oklahoma. ECOFHC is a growing health center with a new facility being constructed.
Rewards: ECOFHC employees enjoy a competitive salary with benefits and retirement.
Donna Dyer, CEO
PO Box 236
Wetumka, OK 74883
Posted on Mon, March 21, 2011
by Alison Williams filed under