Oklahoma Transformative Care Symposium 2023
Oklahoma Primary Care Association, Oklahoma Behavioral Health Association, Oklahoma State Department of Health, Health Alliance for the Uninsured, Oklahoma Charitable Clinic Association, and Southern Plains Tribal Board are hosting a joint conference at the intersection of care transformation and hope science.
The conference will be held October 17-18 at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Downtown Medical Center.
What to Know
- Conference Dates: October 17-18
- Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Downtown Medical Center
- Registration Opens Soon
Featuring Keynote Speakers:
- Dr. Bruce Perry, who co-authored What Happened to You? Conversations on Trauma, Resilience and Healing with Oprah Winfrey, will speak on the neurosequential model of therapeutics
- Dr. Chan Hellman, author of Hope Rising, will speak on the science of hope
Dr. David Ansell, author of “The Death Gap: How Inequality Kills”
- Dr. Chad Smith and Dr. Chris Harris will speak on social drivers of health and disparities in health outcomes